About Me

We Are The Monsters Under My Bed Family & We Love Having Fun Doing Family Events..

Saturday, August 20, 2011

As Time Passed...

It's been awhile and a lot of things has change including the friends that came and go and the things we experience and share among ourselves.
This is the update from us. I (AnwarHR/Madd) am in the process of starting a tour-guiding company. Feez is now working at BAG Network and is currently taking part-time course in HND Computing at IGS. Ezam is working now and just completed study at Micronet College. Boy is currently on attachment from ITB at BSP at the moment (yes, he got in, we're proud of him!).
I'm planning to put pictures that showed us what we have been doing and where we have been going to in here. Too many things to tell so I'll just be posting up the pictures. As they say a picture says a thousand word...well, you get what I mean =p
Anwar HR

No comments:

Post a Comment